***** For immediate consideration to hire ******
Rock Out Entertainment – Brand Ambassador – Team Member
Detroit, MI April 2017 – September 2017 Sundays, 10:30am-2:30pm for most, but 5:30pm-10:30pm for a few events.
Sunday 4/09/17, Sunday 4/30/17, Sunday 5/21/17, Sunday 6/4/17, Sunday 6/18/17, Sunday 7/2/17, Sunday 7/16/17, Sunday 7/30/17, Sunday 8/13/17, Sunday 8/20/17, Sunday 9/03/17, Sunday 9/17/17, Sunday 9/24/17
|A great Brand Ambassador will represent the client’s brand and image throughout public sporting events this season. Assisting guests and managing activation stations within the fan zone to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience is the top priority.
Brand Ambassador must project a selfless, positive attitude and generate excitement for the guests. Brand Ambassador’s for this event will need to be fresh, youthful faces approximately 19-25 yrs of age.
Basic functions of Brand Ambassador
· Greet guests into fan zone
· Guide guests to activation stations and games within fan zone
· Manage games and activation stations (Example: pitching contest, inflatable bounce-house, picture marketing) and control lines for timely enjoyment for all guests
· Distribute product samples, giveaways, etc. as directed by Manager
Job Requirements include:
Desired characteristics of Brand Ambassador:
Job Type: Part-time, at-will sub-contractor employee (1099 issued), no work is guaranteed
Local candidates only:
Salary: $100 flat rate per event
1) To be considered, visit and complete the online application. CLICK HERE.
2) Please send your current headshot and
3) resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use Subject Line: “Detroit BA 2017” in your email.