***** For immediate consideration to hire ******
Rock Out Entertainment – Brand Ambassador – Team Member
|A great Brand Ambassador will represent a client’s brand and image throughout public events.
Brand Ambassador must project a selfless, positive attitude and generate excitement for the guests. Brand Ambassador’s for this event will need to be fresh, youthful faces approximately 19-25 yrs of age.
Example basic functions of a Brand Ambassador for sporting events;
· Greet guests into fan zone
· Guide guests to activation stations and games within fan zone
· Manage games and activation stations (Example: pitching contest, inflatable bounce-house, picture marketing) and control lines for timely enjoyment for all guests
· Distribute product samples, giveaways, etc. as directed by Manager
Overall Job Requirements include:
Desired characteristics of Brand Ambassador:
Job Type: Part-time, at-will sub-contractor employee (1099 issued), no work is guaranteed
Local candidates only:
Salary: On average $18/hour or a flat rate per event.
1) To be considered, visit and complete the online application. CLICK HERE.
2) Please send your current headshot and
3) resume to email@example.com. Use Subject Line: “Brand Ambassador” in your email.