Check out some awesome words from happy bridal clients; Team Member: DJ Sandman
Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Crystal D As posted on The Knot.com
This DJ is awesome! We had Nabil, and we had the absolute best time at our wedding! My mother in law was impressed that at most wedding half the guests leave when things got loud and that was NOT THE CASE AT OUR WEDDING!! He kept 260 people entertained and happy, the glow sticks were awesome! It’s been 4 months and people are still playing with them and talking to me about them! Our lighting was amazing and their set up will not ruin your wedding decor! If you want people to talk an about how much about about how much fun they had at your reception this is your DJ!
Everything was perfect. I got tons of compliments on how great a job (DJ Sandman) did. He did a great job keeping in contact with (the bride) and I throughout the night, and in keeping with the timeline. We were especially impressed that the dinner music was loud enough that you could hear it, but not so loud that you had to shout to have a conversation. We couldn’t be happier! The dance floor was NEVER empty! Thanks so much! -(The Groom)
Hey Nabil (DJ Sandman),
Just wanted to say thanks again, we got so many compliments the next day about the music and so many people said they danced their a!#%* off!!
Nabil DJ Sandman Ansara is not your average Disc Jockey. He is more a Producer/Composer.
Nabil “DJ Sandman” Ansara has always had a love and fascination for music and the arts. At a young age, he has taught himself how to play the guitar, piano and percussion while also mastering the turntables.
Under the performance moniker “DJ Sandman”, Nabil has been coast to coast spinning tunes and performed for such clients as Boeing, Detroit Tigers, Kid CuDi and the Broadway performance of Wicked where he DJ’d for the cast and public club mixer events.
DJ Sandman is comfortable mixing all genres of music during his performances. DJ Sandman also coaches and mentors recording artists and develops young producers. Some noted artists DJ Sandman has worked with: Tony Yayo of G-Unit, Royce 59, JPZ of UNV, Chief , Mr. Stevie and Foolish from BET Comic View and Detroit’s FM 98 WJLB. Mr. Stevie has toured twice in the Middle East promoting his first album Kisses Cross Campus produced by Nabil “DJ Sandman” Ansara.
His love of music and production has grown from a passion into a fascinating career spanning across live events, feature films and television commercials. DJ Sandman had the pleasure working on the feature film title Forbidden Fruits, which was viewed at Cannes film festival in 2005. DJ Sandman not only acted (credited as Nabil Ansara, Jr.) but assisted in scoring the film and produced multiple songs for the soundtrack. DJ Sandman has also submitted tracks for national brands such as: GM, Dodge, K-Mart and MJ Diamonds.
- Resident DJ for Greektown Casino (eclipz lounge & Shotz Bar) Current
- Designated DJ for Royal Oak LA Fitness, including Member Appreciation Day. Current
- Resident Dj at LIVE night club, Ann Arbor, Mi. Current
- Resident Dj at Cantina Diablos, Royal Oak, Mi. Current
- Dj for the Lamar Woodley NFL Charity Benefit. Greektown Casino, Eclipz Lounge 2011
- Dj for Jose Valverdez victory party, MLB Detroit Tigers. Eclipz lounge 2011
- DJ for Mike Epps Meet and greet party. Greektown Casino. Eclipse lounge 2011
- Dj for the 23rd Annual UNCF Walk for Education. Bell Isle, Detroit, Mi 2011
- Motion of Art, Red Bull event. Downtown Detroit Hart Plaza. 2011
- Special Entertainment; D-Man Foundation 2nd Annual Fundraiser “Hollywood Night” Fillmore 2011
- Guest Dj at Medjool Restaurant and Lounge & Guest Dj at Lime Restaurant’s famous Mimosa Brunch, San Francisco, Ca. 2011
- Exclusive Dj for the Boeing Jet Aviation Conference, Savanna, Ga. 2011
- Exclusive Dj for Eminem and Jay-Z “Home to home” after party featuring DJ Alchemist-Eminem’s Bleu Detroit, Downtown Detroit 2010
- Dj for the Republican Rally party, Gubernatorial Election. Meadow brook Mansion, 2010
- Dj for the Kid Cudi meets and greet. Concrete roots, Brighton, Mi. 2009
- Dj for the Ramallah Convention, Arab American Nation Museum roof top venue, Dearborn, Mi. 2008
- Dj for “Hip Hop for Peace II” at Temple University. Philadelphia, Pa. 2007
- DJ for Donofrio Boxing Night at the Palace of Auburn Hills, with Thomas “the Hitman” Hearns. 2005
- Opened for Russell Simmons’ Phat Farm Shoes release party in Detroit. 2004